Sudocrem has been helping to soothe sore skin for almost 80 years. The market leader in the treatment of nappy rash, it’s used by mums, dads and healthcare professionals.
Unlike some nappy rash products on the market, Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is a licensed medicine, which means we’ve had to submit clinical data proving that Sudocrem is an effective and safe treatment.
Sudocrem’s clinically proven to soothe, heal and protect your baby’s delicate skin and works in three ways:
- It contains an emollient that soothes sore or inflamed skin.
- It works as a mild local anaesthetic to help ease pain and irritation.
- A water-repellent base forms a protective barrier, helping to stop any irritants (urine and faeces) coming into contact with the skin.
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is gentle, so it won’t sting on application. It can reduce the risk of infection and contains a mild local anaesthetic to soothe pain. It also helps a wound to heal and forms a protective barrier over the vulnerable area. In other words, it’s a very useful tub to keep around the house!
So what gives Sudocrem its healing properties? Here’s the science bit:
- zinc oxide which reduces the loss of tissue fluid.
- benzyl benzoate and benzyl cinnamate which are ingredients of Balsam of Peru, recognised for its healing properties.
Bisa untuk bayi, anak-anak, dewasa dan orang jompo
Sangat ampuh untuk mengatasi :
* cuts and grazes (terpotong dan tergores)
* minor burns (luka bakar ringan)
* sunburn (terbakar matahari)
* nappy rash (ruam popok)
* eczema (eksim)
* acne (jerawat)
* bedsores (kulit tertekan waktu tidur, terutama bagi pasien yang harus terbaring)
* chilblains (gatal kemerahan di kulit)